- Bachelor in field of Mechanical Engineering, at least one year of experience.
- Fresh Graduate are also encourage to apply
- LPG experience is preferable, and able to demonstrate ability to work hands on
- Ability to work overtime as required, Self-motivating
- Able to work on sites across Phnom Penh
- A knowledge of LPG in both liquid and vapor phase and safe working practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of pipeline drawings (route maps, layouts, alignment sheets, crossing drawings, approach drawings, isometrics).
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Team player and proactive attitude
HOW TO APPLY:
All interested applicants, please kindly send your latest resume & cover letter with current photograph to HR & Admin department through below address:
CMED Group Co., Ltd: #252-254, Street 63 Corner Street 400, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Mobile Phone : 098 28 84 17/ 012 57 39 10
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org,