· Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
· Must have worked extensively in database queries, stored procedures and report generation for SQL Server
· Must be experienced in Programming Languages (VB.net, ASP.net, C#)
· Experienced in data automation and using code to solve problems.
· Ability to match data from different technical platforms.
· Strong eye for detail. Able to produce accurate reports.
· Have advanced Excel knowledge (able to use Pivot Tables and formulas effectively)
· Knowledgeable in Windows Server, Access and MySQL is an asset
· Familiar with network concept in both LAN and WAN is an asset.
· Good English in both writing and speaking.
· Strong commitment and ability to work independently as well as part of a team.