1. STA’s and LTA’s Support
- Support the STA’s and LTA’s on visa extension, house and school searching.
- Make sure that every see & look trip of STA’s and LTA’s is well prepared in advance
- Properly track the expiry dates of STA’s and LTA’s visa and extend their visa as required by the law.
2. Corporate Legal Compliance Coordination (except with GDT)
- Ensure that the master list of business certificates, patents and documents is regularly updated.
- Coordinate with the legal firm on the document processing with the government to make sure that it is not late
for submission or extension.
- Occasionally accompany with the legal firm to the related government bodies in order to learn more on legal
document processing and build rapport with those bodies.
3. Development and Execution of Administration Process
- Develop the administration process and ensure that both the headquarter and the company execute the
- Frequently do the internal audit to check if the administration process is properly executed.
4. Transportation and Air-Ticket Arrangement
- Ensure that daily office transportation for staff and visitors is properly arranged.
- Record the number of air-tickets purchased for expats, STA’s and LTA’s.
- Regularly inform those on their air-ticket status to avoid any confusion if they have no more air-tickets during
5. Staff Party and Celebration
- Work closely with the HRBP managers to create the annual staff party and celebration plan.
- Make sure that the annual staff party and celebration are not just happy and drink but they should be linked
to any business strategy of the company.
- Ensure that the budget is prepared for each annually.
6. Cleaning, house keeping and Meals for Management
- Ensure the office and HQ buildings are clean all the time and get the regular pest management.
- Ensure meals are cooked as schedule with safe and hygiene manner.
- Regularly check the kitchen and advise the chef on the safety and hygiene if something’s found unsafe or
- Daily and weekly check the security log book and escalate issues to the management as in the security
- Work closely with the HRBP manager at the company on the security issues (third party).
- Ensure that security guards and everyone in the company comply with the security policy as set by the