HR and Admin Supervisor
The HR & Admin manager supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing and implementing administrative systems. The job holder will work closely with all department heads to coordinate and implement policies / regulations for optimized operation efficiency.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Build and lead Bees Clean and Truly Nolen HR & Admin Department. Accomplishes Human Resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
· Maintains a low turnover rate by counseling different department heads & related staffs. Improves personnel relation by planning and implementing team building actions.
· Maintains a safe, secure and pleasant work environment; developing induction programs, personnel growth opportunities in line with company operational objectives.
· Implement leave/resignation and other HR & Admin related policies.
· Supports all departments in setting up and implementing Standard Operating Procedures together with Operating team.
· Handles staff attendance & monthly payrolls in a timely manner. (after probation)
· Manages conflicts and handle disciplinary actions in line with the Company and related regulations.
· Meets Truly Nolen Human Resources financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual General & Admin budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.