· To facilitate the organization of meetings by scheduling the meeting, inviting participants, ordering refreshments, booking equipment and meeting rooms, preparing and distributing agendas and taking minutes, and greeting visitors so that meetings are efficiently and effectively organized.
· Ensure meetings are both regular, which can be scheduled well in advance, and ad hoc, responding to urgent requests for support.
· Meetings are organized efficiently and to the satisfaction of the Deputy CEO, VP & CEO.
· Key support to the Deputy CEO in preparation for board committee meetings and other formal meetings.
· To organize, plan and facilitate Guest according to the instructions of Deputy CEO, VP & CEO.
· Manage smoothest flow of document submission for approval.
· Arrange and attend Meeting, Company visit, Lunch and Dinner with guests.
· Manage travel itineraries; air ticket, hotel booking, car rental, budget planning, trip schedule, expenses clearing.
· Manage company and personal confidential data (soft and hard copies).
· Deliver message from Top management down to all related persons and ensure for the returned quick response.
· Supervise PA team to ensure the smooth operation on a day to day basis.