· Daily prepare and post journal entries of accounting transactions for head office.
· Daily verify journal entries of accounting transactions for head office.
· Prepare and post journal entries of fixed asset transactions (i.e. booking of fixed asset addition, disposal and depreciation).
· Daily verify payable invoices to ensure that withholding taxes are withheld properly from suppliers/venders and VAT is properly charged/VAT invoiced to us (from legally VAT registered suppliers/venders).
· Monthly prepare and post journal entries (i.e. monthly amortization of prepaid, reversing accruals on operational expenses, advances, booking payroll expenses etc…).
· Maintain, update and reconcile all control accounts from which the above adjustments are derived.
· Verify reports from branches against GL balance of the branches (i.e. prepaid, monthly cash balances).
· Monthly reconcile cash on hand balance per GL against cash on hand balance per Treasury’s reports.
· Monthly reconcile cash in bank balances per GL against bank reconciliation from Treasury’s reports.
· Prepare, update and reconcile account payable listing against GL.
· Monthly reconcile IBA accounts.
· Monthly reconcile posted fixed asset transactions and balances per GL against fixed asset listings from Administrative Unit.
· File and maintain accounting documents.
· In charge of sample check on expenses transactions posted by branches, prepare and posted adjustments on any identified errors and communicate to respective branches for backward correction by the branches.