· Generates and validates IT system baselines, including validation of documentation.
· Ensure IT system security baseline are met and security improvements are implemented across the server environment.
· Generates processes to ensure appropriate user privileges and access are granted, ensuring data integrity and security is met.
· Recommends updates to operation system to deliver cost benefits without reducing the production performance and availability.
· Analyses data from monitoring activities and define comprehensive system wide improvements.
· Activities monitor and publishes the availability plan discussing the ability of the IT infrastructure to meet the availability requirements of the business.
· Develop plans to adopt new technology.
· Generates and validates network system baselines, including validation of documentation.
· Ensures network system security baseline are met and security improvements are implemented
· Provides installation need assessment, design, estimating, space negotiations, project management and oversight of contractors and vendors for large scale structured cabling systems including wired and wireless network.
· Ensure all necessary network security updates, patches, and preventive measures are inplace.
· Analyze audit trials to detect Malwarebytes security violations.
· Define and ensure implementation of data replication and business continuity processes.
· Analyze storage system behavior and baseline to resolve complex IO problem
· Recommend storage system layouts according to data usage behaviors and criticality.
· Analyzes data from monitoring activities and define comprehensive, system wideimprovement.
· Oversees all aspects of the data center’s critical physical infrastructure
· Ensures that all work performed within the space is done to high quality and without impact to internal/external customer