· Develop and update customer service manual and procedures.
· Conduct branch visit regularly to follow up customer service implementation, conduct training, find areas which need to be improved and produce report for management.
· Conduct branch visit to evaluate level of customer service implementation at branch, do the scoring and select best branch for the best customer service champion of the year.
· Develop Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for customer service staff, and monitoring its’ implementation regularly.
· Manage, lead, and mentor a team of customer service staff at branch level to ensure accuracy and efficiency of their performance.
· Act as a key trainer enhances with all customer service training for both new and existing staff.
· Analyze key management information to see how well customers are being served.
· Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate the organic growth.
· Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service.
· Take the ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
· Lead or implement any of LOLC customer service campaigns as required from HMKD