· Responsible for the negotiation of imported materials with emphasis on demand and supply planning and delivery scheduling of cargos and daily interface with the customer and authorities.
· This position will need to cross train in all areas, including demand and supply forecast and delivery scheduling, inventory management, shipping, system and procedure development.
· This position requires daily interface with authorities, customers, the warehouse operation team, purchasing team and shipping agents.
· Day to day interaction with operations and customers on cargo and local delivery schedule, shipping logistics, paperwork and communications.
· Make adjustments to cargo forecasts/local delivery schedule and nominations based on operational circumstances. Communicate cargo forecast and schedule adjustments with the relevant internal and 3rd parties.
· Actively monitor, maintain, analyse daily and monthly reports and reconcile and settle final inventory entries.
· Assist with developing and documenting other purchasing policies and procedures as well as the related software tools which are used in the Purchasing Department.
· Any other tasks assign by Management.