· Insure that the employees are getting the things that they need according to the company policies and market level.
· Makes sure that the employer has a good employee that works hard and producing good quality work.
· Responsible for workforce planning to make sure that all departments have enough people on each shift.
· Manage recruitment of qualified people no matter what department makes the request for new employee and does the induction and orientation of the new employee before they are sent to the department for training.
· Takes the lead in the personnel administration section keeping track of all the employees.
· In charge of salary scale, raising, compensation and benefits.
· In charge of time cards and making sure that each department stays within their limit of payroll hours.
· The Human Resource Supervisor often does performance appraisal
· In charge of monitoring employee’s behavior and conflict resolution.
· Manage working environment, including security and safety.
· Conduct the announcement publication and collect CV for 1st selection and 1st interview, and prepare report to HR Manager.
· Follow up 2nd & 3rd interview and Report.
· Prepare the New Employee Acceptance Form for final acceptance.
· Welcome, Introduction and orientation for new staffs,
· After Probation period, prepare working contract, with specific attention for Job and responsibilities description (this job description must be validate by Line Manager, General Manager, and Managing Director.
Work flow control:
· To assist HR Manager to create, develop and use internal tools and system for all staff work flow control such as: Time IN/Time Out; Time Off, Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Absence, Over Time…
· Control and send to top management all monthly report or special report.
· Responsible to keep all data update in the HR data base.
· Send list of new staffs, resigned staffs, terminated staffs, evaluation staffs, promoted staffs, OT and Attendance bonus to CMED (Mrs. Horng) in 19th every month.
· Prepare NSSF list to NSSF before 20th
Working space and organizational:
· Before a new employee arrival, HR Supervisor must also prepare and organize the work station.
· Organize, improve and implement all working area.
Relation between all departments:
· Prepare, organize and participate to weekly and monthly meeting, in order to facilitate and strengthen relation and communication between all departments.
· Prepare, disclose and classified all internal Official Notices.