|Year of Experience :
||Male / Female
||0 - 0
||English - Excellent
• Make sure all travel arrangements run according to plan and that tour services & accessories are met company standard
• Study tour operation issues and provide suggestions, solutions and guidance along the changes
• Develop and conduct training programs for Tour Leaders and Tour Operation Staffs
• Arrange and attend monthly Operation meetings and provide key updates/summaries to team members
• Assist managers and HoD in day-to-day operations of the inbound/outbound tour services
• Generate operated tour reports, performance analysis, and maintain records
• Other tasks as assigned by HoD.
- At least 3 years in private sector, preferably in tourism industry
- Bachelor degree or higher, any fields
- Good in English and Chinese is a plus
- Strong attention to detail with minimal mistakes.
- Excellent and have ability to guide and motivate team members
- A person has strong work ethic, can fit into a team, ok with working hard and longer hours.
LOGIN FOR APPLYING NOW
- Your CV will be applied directly to World Pop Travel-Tours Group Co., Ltd
- If you don’t have CV yet, register here to create Job Seeker account and CV online with us. Then just click once on APPY NOW, your CV will be applied successfully.
- Your CV will be reviewed by employers at any time.
- Or you can send CV directly to email below.
Mobile Phone :
Office Phone :
#152,154,156, St. 128 (Kampuchea Krom Blvd.), Phnom Penh.
About World Pop Travel-Tours Group Co., Ltd
Products and Services
- Outbound & Inbound Tours
- Domestic and Worldwide Air Tickets
- Domestic and Worldwide Hotel Reservation
-Cambodia Visa Extension
-Passport and Extension Services
-Foreign Visa Application
-Overseas Express and Courier Services
Copyright ©2016 by Idea Plus Co.,ltd . All rights reserved.