Senior Project Engineer, MEP
|Year of Experience :
||Male / Female
||0 - 0
||Architecture / Engineering
||Architecture / Building / Construction
||English - Good
- Work with the design team to fully understand the shop drawings and production drawings
- Ensure that all the MEP confirmed drawings are accompanied with detailed list of MEP material specifications, for instance, functional design, sizes and shapes
- Ensure that the MEP engineers responsible for building know the MEP drawing that assigned to them with absolute clarity with all the details and particularity and peculiarity accounted for
- Assist site MEP engineers and MEP foremen with technical advice and administrative support Ensure strict and correct translation of MEP drawings into construction on site
- Work in close collaboration with MEP foremen to ensure the correct installation of re-bars and form work in strict compliance with the MEP Material installation method
- Organize and conduct project meetings for critical MEP activities
- Assist the MEP engineers in their coordination and relation with the subcontractors and vendors
- Collaborate with the procurement team for periodical review and update of the material order plan to ensure effective purchase order of MEP material
- Intervene when there are conflicts between MEP engineers and subcontractors or vendors
- Spend 85 % of the working hours on site to supervise the work of MEP engineers and foremen to ensure the construction progresses as planned
- Coordinate vendors’ work to ensure smooth site work progress and ensure that no one team’s work is held up by other teams
- Supervise the sub-contractors’ and venders’ work to ensure order and safety at the construction site
- Maintain staff’s performance by counseling and disciplining via planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Advise/steer the company toward new construction technology
- Advise the company on key construction personnel selection
- Advise the procurement team of potential MEP material suppliers
- At least 3 years of working experience managing big construction projects and/or high-rise buildings
- BA in Mechanical Engineering or a related field
What we offer:
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, Seniority payment, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
Please contact Recruiter, Sophea SAM
Executive, Talent Acquisition
Tel: 067 888 046
LOGIN FOR APPLYING NOW
- Your CV will be applied directly to Chip Mong Group
- If you don’t have CV yet, register here to create Job Seeker account and CV online with us. Then just click once on APPY NOW, your CV will be applied successfully.
- Your CV will be reviewed by employers at any time.
- Or you can send CV directly to email below.
Mobile Phone :
Office Phone :
#137, St Mao Tse Tung, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
About Chip Mong Group
Products and Services
- Construction Materials & FMCG
- General Industries
- Property Management
Vision and Mission
To Be the Most Admired and Respected
Corporation in the Region.
As we look to the years ahead, we have to remain committed to excellence, keep abreast of changes and innovations, adopt better management and successfully overcome all challenges before us.”
Copyright ©2016 by Idea Plus Co.,ltd . All rights reserved.