· Lead all projects and close sales.
· Manage sales activities and develop sales strategies and business plans in order to meet sales target, achieve KPI, maintain or increase revenue and analyze the operation cost of sales team.
· Lead and manage sales team with personal development plans, product knowledge training, capacity building, team motivation and counseling and result oriented.
· Work with marketing team to design marketing campaign, advertising, sales promotion program.
· Monitor sales performance; prepare sales report and do sales forecast.
· Assist sales personnel in dealing with customers on big projects.
· Coordinate with technical teams, partners and suppliers in order to roll out projects.
· Other tasks assigned by direct manager.