· Maintenance personnel files, and ensures that documents per employee are intact and updated as the needed.
· Facilitate and produce the employment contract, letter of appointment, resolutions and all type of correspondence letters from HR Department to correspondents on time.
· Manage/record/distribute all type of In/Out letter/documents of HR Department.
· Work/follow up with branches/departments in sending/receiving documents/letters/memos from/to HR Department are received/sent properly and on time.
· Produce monthly/quarterly/yearly staffing report and Credit Officer Productivity reports.
· Ensure personal staff files are completed at and archived in cabinet files properly and in good manner at HO and branches.
· Ensure all personal staff files in HR Department’s cabinet files also have in branch level at the same shape and manner.
· Coordinate with branch level to ensure that all personal staff information changes are updated, and archived a copy in branch’s file cabinet and sent the original to HO-HR Department.
· Updated monthly and quarterly organizational chart for branches and HO.
· Perform other tasks assigned by Personnel Unit Manager.