· Oversee the day-to-day activities of the Technical Support personnel.
· Measure, Monitor and maintain customer service and satisfaction
· Manage the travel schedule of the Tech Support Personnel
· Train and coach the Technical Support Team in order to expand their knowledge base i.e. new equipment/application, skills enhancement etc.
· Manage, follow-up and maintain all service contracts/agreements and warranties
· Develop plans for continued training in order to keep up with new technologies and processes
· Design processes to increase efficiencies within Technical Support
· Install, test, monitor, support, and troubleshoot hardware and software issues for offices
· Troubleshoot network communications and network performance issues
· Successfully increase the frequency of 1st call resolutions
· Build out the knowledge base for the Tech Support Team
· Develop and maintain department policies, procedures and processes as required
· Work closely with the IT Infrastructure Team on identifying and ensuing any issues are tackled and corrective action is taken
· Must be able to work flexible work hours including nights and weekends in urgent cases.
· Produce weekly and monthly reports
· Any other tasks assigned by Group Head of IT