· Responsible for maintenance and operation of building-related issues like retrofit/alteration, mechanical & electrical equipment, appliances, landscaping, pest control and janitorial.
· Troubleshoot and respond to systems interruptions and operational issues pertaining to building maintenance. Ensure no equipment downtime due to poor operations and maintenance. Support for unplanned breakdown activities.
· Interacts with Office Administrative Team daily to update them with activities and issues.
· Create and execute facilities preventative maintenance program.
· Create and manage cleaning activities for the entire building (interior and exterior).
· Managing invoices and keeping track of all expenses related to Facilities Office.
· During evacuations, assists emergency response team in assessing building condition, locating missing personnel, shutting off utilities, and delivering a status report to assembly point leaders.
· Provides occupants with updates of electrical, water and other service outages and scheduled shutdowns.
· Stays informed of changes to space assignments in their facilities.
· Vendor Coordination.
· Monitor contractual arrangements, service agreements, and scope for contractors.
· Regular Checks and audits of the areas.
· Maintains pest control program.