Assistant Property Manager
|Year of Experience :
||Male / Female
||35 - 45
||English, Khmer - Good
• Demonstrates the strong organizational skills necessary to oversee a number of different properties.
• Possesses knowledge of the real estate industry, including market trends, prices, and state and federal housing regulations.
• Proficient in basic computer programs including Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Demonstrates familiarity with financial management software used to balance budget and track payments.
• Must be willing and able to travel to various property sites.
• Must be detail oriented with ability to manage time efficiently.
• Exhibits solid communication skills, with an ability to calmly resolve disputes or complaints.
• Works well with a team.
• Interacts and engages in a friendly manner with potential and current tenants.
• Demonstrates ability to think creatively in order to develop new marketing and recruiting techniques.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management preferred.
• Real estate, property management, or customer service experience required.
• Expected to complete necessary Fair Housing
LOGIN FOR APPLYING NOW
- Your CV will be applied directly to The River
- If you don’t have CV yet, register here to create Job Seeker account and CV online with us. Then just click once on APPY NOW, your CV will be applied successfully.
- Your CV will be reviewed by employers at any time.
- Or you can send CV directly to email below.
Mobile Phone :
Office Phone :
Head Office Address Building No. 216B, 6th Floor, Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
About The River
Copyright ©2016 by Idea Plus Co.,ltd . All rights reserved.