· Managing, designing and estimating in construction projects
· Monitoring, follow-up, conducting on-site investigations and analyzing data, report form staff/subcontractor and all involved in the projects/construction site
· Assessing potential risks, materials and project costs at head office/construction sites
We are looking for Mechanical and Electrical Engineer to join and be a part of team for construction projects.
· Preparing, manage, monitoring, catch up and control the projects/construction schedule from small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a cost, time, quality and client satisfaction form open to project finished.
· Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (planning, reports, tests, drawings and other)
· Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
· Assess potential risks, materials and costs
· Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
· Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
· Handle and handovering the test and commissioning and services and operating manual each system to clients
· Monitor progress and control progress of work, compile reports in project status
· Manage and control budget and purchase equipment/materials/hiring
· Comply with guidelines and regulations including standard installation, permits, safety and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.