· Coordinating construction work according to priorities and plans
· Follow-up, catch up and control and monitor attendance of crew and subcontractors to meet the construction schedules and work planning
· Work inspection and preparing the daily reports and work daily request and inspection request etc
We are looking for a competent Mechanical and Electrical Foreman to coordinate operations and oversee workers and subcontractors at construction sites. As the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
A construction foreman has a solid background in the mechanical or electrical field. Your leadership skills and your extensive experience have earned you the ability to direct the work of others and make quick decisions. You must be well-organized and favor safety above everything else.
· Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
· Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
· Good in MS project and AutoCAD or similar program
· Supervise and train workers and subcontractor
· Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
· Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
· Supervise and inspection the mechanical or electrical installation works and equipment
· Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
· Resolve problems when they arise
· Report on progress to engineers etc.