1. Reply to FIT Requests by e-mail, fax or telephone.
2. Ask Reservations Manager before confirming group bookings at Hotel & Resort.
3. Enter Hotel and Resort bookings in Influence System.
4. Enter Theatre bookings in the Theatre planning.
5. Follows the reservations standards operating procedures and use templates.
6. Propose activities schedule to FIT requests upon reservation and suggest to the clients to book our packages.
7. Keep management informed about reservations planning and guests’ issues.
8. Answer incoming calls and assist with reservations, confirmations, room need requests, and questions.
9. Explain resort products, service and other information about the resort as requested.
10. Communicates reservation information to the front desk.
11. Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
12. Sell, process and confirm room reservations using selling techniques and strategies.
13. Open and close the availability as and when required of hotel in all the GDS channels, IDS channels and on the hotel website
14. Maintain knowledge of current resort events, activities, and hours of operation as well as dining options currently available.
15. Assist guests with issues and complaints, with empathy and a focus on guest satisfaction.
16. Answer incoming calls within 3 rings with appropriate greeting.
17. Maintain accurate logs of mail, packages, parcels or other items for guest delivery.
18. Liaise on a regular basis with reservations Manager regarding occupancy rate, special requests and forecasts and inform Management about VIP’s.