AC & Sub-Station Maintenance Technician
|Year of Experience :
||18 - 35
||Diploma Of High Vocational Education
||English - Good
1. Air Conditioner Install, Repair and Maintenance:
- Install, repair and maintenance air conditioner.
- Prepare air conditioner maintenance schedule.
- Routines check and trouble shoot AC’s equipment.
2. Sub-Station Maintenance:
- Routine check and maintenance substation equipment.
- Inspect sub-station equipment and report to team leader.
- Repair lamp, fan and maintenance electrical system.
- Follow the maintenance instruction/schedule from team leader.
- Prepare air conditioner repair/maintenance report for Sub-Station Main Team Leader.
- Prepare Technical report and monthly report for Sub-Station Main Team Leader.
4. Other tasks:
- Assist team leader for inventory counting
- Other assignment assigned by supervisor
- Be able to read and interpret electrical schematic diagram.
- Bachelor degree of Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least two years experiences about air-conditioner repair and maintenance.
- System Control and protection of air conditioner.
- Air conditioner maintenance, Reparation, and installation.
- Good in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point), internet and email.
- Air conditioner troubleshooting.
- Be able to communicate in Khmer and English language.
- Work under pressure.
- Flexible and team work.
LOGIN FOR APPLYING NOW
- Your CV will be applied directly to (Cambodia) Power Transmission Lines Co., Ltd.
- If you don’t have CV yet, register here to create Job Seeker account and CV online with us. Then just click once on APPY NOW, your CV will be applied successfully.
- Your CV will be reviewed by employers at any time.
- Or you can send CV directly to email below.
Mobile Phone :
Office Phone :
#2C, St. 120, Sangkat Pha thmey 2, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
About (Cambodia) Power Transmission Lines Co., Ltd.
Products and Services
(Cambodia) Power Transmission Lines Co., Ltd. is a single-purpose company set up to develop a transmission network in Northwestern Cambodia. The Project undertaken on a 30-year Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) basis with the Government of Cambodia transmits power supply from Thailand to the 3 provinces of Banteay Meanchey, Siem Reap and Battambang. The transmission network principally consists of 221km of 115kV transmission lines with 3 substations and 1 switching station. It is part of the National Grid for North Western Cambodia and the future Greater Mekong Sub-Region (GMS) interconnection network.
Copyright ©2016 by Idea Plus Co.,ltd . All rights reserved.