Accounting Coordinator (AR)
|Year of Experience :
||Male / Female
||0 - 0
||English - Good
- Make and Prepare invoice Management Fee for House's Owner
- Contact Customer for confirm about Management Fee collection
- Receive Money from Customer and input in System
- Close Report at the end of every month with Treasury Team.
- Check revenue with finance Team.
- Contact home owner who not yet pay Management fee
- Sort List Customer who not yet Pay Management fee
- Summit Report to Manger every week and month
- Make dairly Report about Total Management fee Receipt for Finance Team
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountant, Business Administration or related field
- At least 1 years of experience in Administration, Accountant or related field
- Pre-intermediate to Intermediate English proficiency
- Able to use in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work well individually and as a team
- Ability to work under pressure
What we offer:
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits including free meals, seniority pay, bonus, and insurance, etc. with excellent career development opportunities to the right candidates.
How to Apply
To submit your job application, please go to https://career10.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=1965&company=chipmonggr&username=/?action=apply
LOGIN FOR APPLYING NOW
- Your CV will be applied directly to Chip Mong Group
- If you don’t have CV yet, register here to create Job Seeker account and CV online with us. Then just click once on APPY NOW, your CV will be applied successfully.
- Your CV will be reviewed by employers at any time.
- Or you can send CV directly to email below.
Mobile Phone :
Office Phone :
#137, St Mao Tse Tung, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
About Chip Mong Group
Products and Services
- Construction Materials & FMCG
- General Industries
- Property Management
Vision and Mission
To Be the Most Admired and Respected
Corporation in the Region.
As we look to the years ahead, we have to remain committed to excellence, keep abreast of changes and innovations, adopt better management and successfully overcome all challenges before us.”
Copyright ©2016 by Idea Plus Co.,ltd . All rights reserved.