1. Develop and update company HR policies, Internal Rule and Regulations, employee handbook, work procedures and guidelines to ensure HR and Administration function is effectively and efficiently carried out.
2. Oversee functions of HR services within Company such as recruitment, hiring, payroll, employee record-keeping including contracts/agreements, compensation, and benefits for employees.
3. Develop and oversee implementation of HR Policies.
4. Assist top management to review Job Description/title/responsibility changes as required.
5. Monthly update summary of salaries and benefits of staff for payroll preparation send to management for approval.
6. Assist to all Department Head in Coordinating probation evaluation and annual performance appraisal of all staffs.
7. Educate staff members regarding policies, compensation and benefits as well as responding to general and specific inquiring on HR issues and others.
8. Coordinating applicant screening and interviewing activities with line managers and make the best possible hiring decision.
9. Develop and maintenance the staff benefit program
10. Administrative support to departments dealing with the task of editing, typing, mailing, and filing
11. Must possess good observation power, monitors the work of back office
12. Guideline and orientation to employees to follow and obey the company’s policy
13. Implement of staff permission, leave and update into attendant record
14. Assign daily task to HR personnel for implementation
15. Apply work permit for expatriate staff
16. Make sure that all the information of company must be kept as confidentail
17. Other tasks assigned by management