· Control outsource team for good quality on laying cable, must check spared cable & splitter box on customer’s pole & must note clearly spared cable meters to make sure outsource team has spared cable on pole properly.
· Draft map drawing with clear numbers of pole for reference
· Survey by Google Earth and by on site (walk and measure the cable length & sketch cable route by hand)
· Can splice fiber in ODF, closure, splitter, fix backbone/customer link, test signal from POP/splitter/customer site and use OTDR in order to measure the distance on laying cable.
· Can lay optical fiber cable and attach on EDC/TC poles both overhead and underground.
· OSP Engineer has to perform jobs following work flow & work instruction from CTO & OSP Manager such as:
o Complete new installation case on time, complete survey case as requested,
o Work closely with NOC, TS, CS & Sales Team,
o Responsible for all maintenance cases on time,