· Welcome, listen and handle customer’s queries and complaints through face-to-face, phone calls or written communication.
· Escalate customer’s queries and complaints to Customer Service Supervisor in case she/he cannot deal with them
· Document and track customer issues, complaint and queries on given reporting system
· Regularly verify and communication with customers regarding their outstanding invoice by sending email reminder, calling by phone to customer nonpayment or long overdue and visit at their place.
· Monitor accounts receivable, billing, collection is accurate update
· Prepare and send daily/weekly/monthly report to Customer Service Supervisor