Senior Officer, Reporting & Controlling
|Year of Experience :
||Male / Female
||0 - 0
||Wholesale / Retail
||English - Good
- Provide timely and reliable management information and financial reports that is, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flows and Information Management report for Retail Business.
- Analyze the management information, investigating major variances, highlighting key trends and asking questions as appropriate where additional information is required.
- Assist manager to establish timetable, developing data templates, business unit review / presentation packs, with plan, budgets and forecast for Retail Business.
- Act as the main contact point to work with other functional person to providing insight as to the cause of variances, adverse trends …etc and actions to address.
- Review of monthly financial figures: (i) investigate any unusual figures, (ii) analyze accruals & prepayment …etc, (iii) monitor and control accounting for rebates & provisions, and (iv) liaise with Accounting Manager on control account reconciliation and any accounting issues in A/P, A/R, and Treasury.
- Setting up Financial Calendar and developing, collecting, Preparing document with Executive manager presentation
- Provide information to the Business Unit/Requester on Profit Center, Cost Center, General Ledger Account, and Internal Order.
- Create Profit Center, Cost Centers, and Internal Order where necessary.
- Review transaction posting to make sure proper record with profit center, Cost center, Internal Order and period specific.
- Oversee monthly product costing variance analysis and investigate any major variances and trends all products/SKUs in Retail Business.
- Support and guideline non-finance function staff in understanding the end to end process and interface between finance and the business.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- University graduate, major in Accounting or Finance
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant
- At least 2 year of experience in Accounting.
- Experience in Financial Controller is an advantage.
- Management Accounting(Product Costing) with manufacturing
- Knowledge of accounting and/or finance.
- Knowledge of business models and strategy.
- Knowledge of SAP / ERP system.
- Advance Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Numerate, accurate and analytical.
- Confident with strong presentation skills.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Self-motivated / driven.
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members within finance and in cross-functional project roles.
LOGIN FOR APPLYING NOW
- Your CV will be applied directly to Chip Mong Group
- If you don’t have CV yet, register here to create Job Seeker account and CV online with us. Then just click once on APPY NOW, your CV will be applied successfully.
- Your CV will be reviewed by employers at any time.
- Or you can send CV directly to email below.
Mobile Phone :
Office Phone :
#137, St Mao Tse Tung, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
About Chip Mong Group
Products and Services
- Construction Materials & FMCG
- General Industries
- Property Management
Vision and Mission
To Be the Most Admired and Respected
Corporation in the Region.
As we look to the years ahead, we have to remain committed to excellence, keep abreast of changes and innovations, adopt better management and successfully overcome all challenges before us.”
Copyright ©2016 by Idea Plus Co.,ltd . All rights reserved.