Account Receivable Officer
|Year of Experience :
||Male / Female
||0 - 0
||English - Good
- Prepare reports of outstanding debts, overdue payment, down payment, and customer discount on credit term (CDCT).
- Check and verify collected payments and prepare daily and monthly payment collection reports for immediate supervisor.
- Provide customer information such as customer ID, invoice number, bank charge, transfer commission, etc., to Promotion Accounting team.
- Solve problems with customers related to late payment and report these problems to immediate supervisors.
- Prepare collection plan reports for Treasury Department and perform weekly verification between actual and planned collection.
- Prepare monthly interest payment reports of overdue-payment customers to the Promotion Accounting team.
- Notify and provide information to Credit Control team to support their decisions as to whether the request for credit limit increase should be approved.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Financial and/or Accounting, or a related area.
- Knowledge of Financial Analysis
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable
- Advanced level in MS word and excel
- Strong presentation, written communications, and report-writing skills in English and Khmer
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexible to travel
LOGIN FOR APPLYING NOW
- Your CV will be applied directly to Chip Mong Group
- If you don’t have CV yet, register here to create Job Seeker account and CV online with us. Then just click once on APPY NOW, your CV will be applied successfully.
- Your CV will be reviewed by employers at any time.
- Or you can send CV directly to email below.
Mobile Phone :
Office Phone :
#137, St Mao Tse Tung, Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
About Chip Mong Group
Products and Services
- Construction Materials & FMCG
- General Industries
- Property Management
Vision and Mission
To Be the Most Admired and Respected
Corporation in the Region.
As we look to the years ahead, we have to remain committed to excellence, keep abreast of changes and innovations, adopt better management and successfully overcome all challenges before us.”
Copyright ©2016 by Idea Plus Co.,ltd . All rights reserved.