|Year of Experience :
||Male / Female
||0 - 0
||Architecture / Engineering
||English - Good
- Checking, analyzing and interpreting issued Electrical design/construction, structural, architectural and interior design (ID) drawings.
- Verify and compare construction and design drawings, record all discrepancy.
- Verify and compare equipment schedule from tender selection to construction documents.
- Notified and raise request for information (RFI) on all design discrepancy and other relevant missing information for the production of shop drawing.
- Verify equipment sizes following approved equipment submittal and incorporate into the shop drawing production.
- Prepare shop drawing including section details and combine systems drawings as instructed by immediate supervisor following CAD manual, drawing list and drawing schedule. Issue drawings for checking and approval.
- Prepare design and BOQ for variation order (VO).
- Verify equipment capacity, conduit size, cable tray and cable size using standard calculation reference and software.
- Update and organize all engineering documents assigned and completed in the Engineering Server.
- To perform other relevant tasks as required by immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- At less 2 year work experienced on electrical design and electrical engineering works.
- Have knowledge on Extra Low Voltage Systems CCTV, Access Control system, Fire Alarm system, Fire Intercom, MATV/CATV, Public address system,
- Building management system in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Have good computer literacy and especially MS Office, MS Excel, AutoCAD, Projects 2000.
- Good in English commander both speaking and writing.
LOGIN FOR APPLYING NOW
- Your CV will be applied directly to Comin Khmere
- If you don’t have CV yet, register here to create Job Seeker account and CV online with us. Then just click once on APPY NOW, your CV will be applied successfully.
- Your CV will be reviewed by employers at any time.
- Or you can send CV directly to email below.
Mobile Phone :
Office Phone :
#8b, St. Down Town Road No. 7,, Sangkat Chom Chao, Khan Por Sen Chey, Phnom Penh
About Comin Khmere
Products and Services
Comin Asia is an international high added value and innovative engineering solutions provider operating from the Mekong region across Southeast Asia.
With more than 1,200 employees within a network of 6 offices in 4 countries, Comin Asia services projects developers in all industry sectors including infrastructure, industry and construction.
Established in 1960 in Cambodia, and now also in Vietnam and Laos and Myanmar, Comin Asia operates under the brand name Comin Khmere in Cambodia.
Copyright ©2016 by Idea Plus Co.,ltd . All rights reserved.