|Year of Experience :
||Male / Female
||0 - 0
||Architecture / Engineering
||English - Good
- To follow the orders from Supervisor.
- To manage workshop and the property in this workshop.
- To control the tools used by his staffs.
- To monitor the maintenance works.
- To follow the maintenance schedule done by his supervisor.
- To collect the reports and information from the team and pass it to supervisor for record and analysis.
- To assist the maintenance/assigned team if they have the problem at site.
- To conduct site inspection and make the report of site inspection.
- To prepare monthly report for customers if requested.
- To perform other tasks that assigned by Deputy Manager or Service Division manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Diploma of MEP.
- Some working experience with Refrigeration equipment
- Some management skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team spirit
- Computer literacy
LOGIN FOR APPLYING NOW
- Your CV will be applied directly to Comin Khmere
- If you don’t have CV yet, register here to create Job Seeker account and CV online with us. Then just click once on APPY NOW, your CV will be applied successfully.
- Your CV will be reviewed by employers at any time.
- Or you can send CV directly to email below.
Mobile Phone :
Office Phone :
#8b, St. Down Town Road No. 7,, Sangkat Chom Chao, Khan Por Sen Chey, Phnom Penh
About Comin Khmere
Products and Services
Comin Asia is an international high added value and innovative engineering solutions provider operating from the Mekong region across Southeast Asia.
With more than 1,200 employees within a network of 6 offices in 4 countries, Comin Asia services projects developers in all industry sectors including infrastructure, industry and construction.
Established in 1960 in Cambodia, and now also in Vietnam and Laos and Myanmar, Comin Asia operates under the brand name Comin Khmere in Cambodia.
Copyright ©2016 by Idea Plus Co.,ltd . All rights reserved.