|Year of Experience :
||Less Than One Year
|| 150 - 300
||Male / Female
||18 - 30
||General Business Services
||English - Fair
We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer service, building relationships and engaging with people at all levels whilst also being well organized and able to effectively co-ordinate delivery on marketing needs.
Highly customer-focused with exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written. You are energetic, confident, and enjoy using your initiative. Above all you are IT savvy and you love to learn new things and grasp technology concepts quickly.
- Assisting and coordinating to develop marketing collateral and documentation to support the marketing and sales team.
- Working with the creative agency to brief assets and creative development to support campaigns.
- Event coordination. Assisting of running internal and external events, including coordinating marketing materials.
- eDM database communication. Assist in development of copy, setting up of email campaigns, managing delivery and feedback insights to drive optimization.
- Video development. Assist in the coordination, editing and delivery.
- Reporting. Driving analytics and key reporting metrics back into the marketing manager.
- Content development. Coordinating the development of thought leadership content, such as blogs, articles and working with team members internal and external.
- Social media management. Coordinating social post and community management including driving insights back to the Marketing Manager.
- Merchandise and printing. Managing any print requirements for marketing and sales, including ordering.
- Market research. Assist in development extensive competitor analysis back into Marketing Manager including market trends.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience could include:
- Proficient knowledge in Adobe Suite. (In design, photoshop, illustrator).
- Extensive experience in in a marketing role.
- Experience with Microsoft tools.
- A tertiary qualification in marketing or communications.
- Experience using Google Analytics and similar tools.
LOGIN FOR APPLYING NOW
- Your CV will be applied directly to MK Cafe
- If you don’t have CV yet, register here to create Job Seeker account and CV online with us. Then just click once on APPY NOW, your CV will be applied successfully.
- Your CV will be reviewed by employers at any time.
- Or you can send CV directly to email below.
Mobile Phone :
Office Phone :
Slorkram village, Slorkram commune, group 2, road 18
About MK Cafe
Products and Services
Coffee machine and inventory
Vision and Mission
budget to people who want to start a coffee shop
Copyright ©2016 by Idea Plus Co.,ltd . All rights reserved.