· Assist Head of HR to develop HR strategies.
· Build employee relations with Head Office and branch office staff.
· Work closely with Personnel Unit to ensure 100% Labor compliance.
· Assist Head of HR to develop and revise HR policies both Khmer and English.
· Work closely with Training Unit to identify training need assessment (TNA) for staff and recommend training and development intervention to build staff capacity.
· Assist Head of HR to conduct formal and information survey on the compensation and benefits to ensure LOLC’s pay package are align with the market.
· Work closely with recruitment team to build LOLC employer branding and provide support when needed to ensure on time and quality recruitment.
· Regularly monitor performance of all branches and departments and recommend ways of improvement.
· Assist Head of HR to recommend promotion, suspension, dismissal, and/or transfer of staff at both Head Office and Branch Offices.
· Trains staff on HR Policies and Procedures.
· Investigates all disciplinary and grievance cases with the respective staff, provides guidance, and corrective action through counseling, training, or instituting disciplinary procedures.
· Assist Head of HR to ensure that every management’s decision to demote or terminate/ dismiss a staff is in accordance with existing laws and regulations.
· Build networking with external stakeholders such as Ministry of Labor, agencies, and others.