Procurement Executive-Can Speak English (1 post)
Procurement Executive-Can Speak Chinese (1 post)
- Review Demand Department Purchase Requirement; budget; and other documents.
- Arrange Related Department and Procurement representative to evaluate and choose vendor.
- Ensure that technical response documents and quotation are provided on time.
- Organize representative from Procurement Department; Financial Department; and related department to open the quotations from various vendors, and sign for confirmation.
- Arrange purchasing documents of comparison between quotations to selected vendor.
- Negotiate about the price, term, method and contract condition with vendor.
- Run Approval form for vendor selection and arrange documents for contract signing.
- Contract draft and Review the contract with Legal; Finance.
- Negotiate contract condition with vendor and process the Contract signing process.
- Keep contact with vendor to ensure that the products or services is delivered on time.
- Assist to create a purchase process for Procurement Department.
- Understand vendors reference; market price; and other market information.
- Coordinate with various department to ensure the development of the process.
- Coordinate with Procurement department members with another project on going.
- Other tasks assigned by Manager.