|Year of Experience :
|| 400 - 450
||Male / Female
||0 - 0
||Architecture / Engineering
||Architecture / Building / Construction
||English - Good
- Interpret and prepare architectural shop drawing.
- Assist project team with any relevant CAD requests with collaborative from structure and MEP.
- Development and manage storage as well as archival system to provide ease of reference and tracking of drawings at all times.
- Conduct annual audit of drawing to ensure they are consistent with site condition.
- Update all drawing with changes if needed.
- Coordinate with consultants to ensure drawings are updated with building works.
- Degree in architecture and other equivalent degree.
- At least 2 year experience in architectural design and similar position.
- Be able to use application (Autocad 2D ,Google Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office).
- Being pro-active in the delivery of tasks.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Good sound of verbal and written in English and Khmer.
- Being able to work in team and good time management, hard-working and initiative skill.
- Being honest, friendly, flexible, high commitment, good attitude, openminded and work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation (mastered the art of persuasion), problem solving skills, and presentation skills.
- Being able to travel to sites/provinces and mobilize the workplace.
LOGIN FOR APPLYING NOW
- Your CV will be applied directly to Woodologys
- If you don’t have CV yet, register here to create Job Seeker account and CV online with us. Then just click once on APPY NOW, your CV will be applied successfully.
- Your CV will be reviewed by employers at any time.
- Or you can send CV directly to email below.
Mobile Phone :
Office Phone :
#62B, St.598, Sangkat Toul Kok, Khan Toul Kok, Phnom Penh.
Copyright ©2016 by Idea Plus Co.,ltd . All rights reserved.