|Year of Experience :
||Male / Female
||25 - 40
||Architecture / Engineering
||Hotel / Hospitality
||English - Good
1. Prepare schedule for certain jobs, coordinate and monitor the assigned jobs closely.
2. Checking consultants’ drawings to minimize error in drawings before construction.
3. Monitor compliance of contractor's works to drawing standards and specification; perform QA/QC by site inspections.
4. Reporting project status regularly to upper management.
5. Cooperate and communicate with project manager, consultants, contractors and other project participants to provide assistance.
6. Perform some simple quantity surveying works.
7. Finishing materials sourcing, getting quotation and doing comparison for pricing.
- Bachelor degree in architecture
- Minimum 3 years, especially urban planning.
- Ms. Office, Autocad, 3D Max, SketchUp.
- Good at written and spoken English
LOGIN FOR APPLYING NOW
- Your CV will be applied directly to The River
- If you don’t have CV yet, register here to create Job Seeker account and CV online with us. Then just click once on APPY NOW, your CV will be applied successfully.
- Your CV will be reviewed by employers at any time.
- Or you can send CV directly to email below.
Mobile Phone :
Office Phone :
Head Office Address Building No. 216B, 6th Floor, Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
About The River
Copyright ©2016 by Idea Plus Co.,ltd . All rights reserved.