|Year of Experience :
||Male / Female
||18 - 35
||Architecture / Engineering
||Hotel / Hospitality
||English - Good
Prepare schedule for certain jobs, coordinate and monitor the assigned jobs closely.
- Checking consultants’ drawings to minimize error in drawings before construction.
- Perform some designs and calculations on electrical and mechanical works.
- Monitor compliance of contractor's works to drawing standards and specification, perform QA/QC by site inspections.
- Reporting project status regularly to upper management.
- Assist in controlling budget, schedule, plans and subordinates’ performance.
- Cooperate and communicate with project manager, consultants, contractors and other project participants to provide assistance.
- Perform some simple quantity surveying works and produce some simple drawings.
- Inspect on site safety practices by contractor.
1.Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
2.Minimum 3 years working experience in MEP field.
3.English language required in speaking and writing. Ability to speak/write Khmer is a plus.
4.Office, AutoCAD, Ms. Project Computer skills: Ms. Office, Auto cad, Ms. Project.
LOGIN FOR APPLYING NOW
- Your CV will be applied directly to The River
- If you don’t have CV yet, register here to create Job Seeker account and CV online with us. Then just click once on APPY NOW, your CV will be applied successfully.
- Your CV will be reviewed by employers at any time.
- Or you can send CV directly to email below.
Mobile Phone :
Office Phone :
Head Office Address Building No. 216B, 6th Floor, Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
About The River
Copyright ©2016 by Idea Plus Co.,ltd . All rights reserved.