· Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
· Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
· Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
· Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
· Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
· Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
· Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
· Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
· Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
· Identify and resolve client concerns.
· Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
· Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
· Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
· Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
· Other duties as assigned.