- Preparing Employment Contract, Employment offer and Confidentiality Contract for new employee.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, personal time and monitor daily attendance.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- manage staff profile, maintain employee information by entering and updating employment status change date.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operation by keeping human resource information confidential.
other tasks assigned by Manager.