1. Responsible for developing and implementing brand strategy for assigned products according to market situation and it’s applicable for the field force team
2. Plan, design and ensure approval for all promotional materials, gimmicks, scientific studies, etc. and Train medical representatives on product knowledge, competitors’ profile, product strategies, detailing products with brochure or scientific studies, etc.
3. Work closely with Field force and sales team to target key doctor and customers
4. Strongly cooperate and support team to grow.
5. Closely monitor the sales team’s activities to ensure that all planned activities will be conducted, Organize medical meetings, e.g. Symposia, product presentations, booth exhibitions, Doctor Presentation Programs, Midwife Presentation Program, Pharmacy Presentation program, PR activities to promote the product and create product acceptance/awareness
6. Looking for new business NPD to ensure sustainable growth in future with effectively launch new products to the market
7. Lead cross functional teams needed to achieve key brand initiatives, defining and clarifying initiative objectives and managing the team, timelines and resources needed. Manage corporate or alliance partners
8. Look for support and cooperate with regional and other colleague in women health business unit.
9. Ensure that Bayer Corporate Compliance & policies and procedures are enforced within BHC standards. Responsible for adherence to regulatory requirements and industry code of ethics.