1. Comply with Global and regional policy and procedure to support local market business.
2. To ensure that all day to day operation at warehouse is properly maintained, and inventory management and order transactions are accurately handled according to SOP.
3. Provide professional customer and counter services to distributors.
4. Receive goods from 3rd Party warehouse & restock inventory on shelves
5. Pick and Pack products for pick up by or delivery to distributors
6. Perform cycle count and stock take
7. Perform administrative work and timely update of Oracle transactions as required
8. Goods Replenishment & Backend Process:
a. Plan and arrange for goods replenishment with 3rd party according to planning.
b. Check and receive goods according to delivery order.
c. Report any discrepancy or shortage of goods to immediate supervisor.
d. Ensure goods are stacked in warehouse according to FEFO.
e. Ensure sufficient stocks on shelves or picking area, especially during EOM.
9. Kitting: :
a. Ensure sufficient IBP sets are kitted at all times.
b. Assist to kit IBP bags as required.
c. Ensure kitting is done accurately.
10. Pick & Pack
a. Pick and Pack products as per NTS order for pick-up and home delivery.
b. Ensure products are picked based on FEFO.
c. Ensure accurate picking and packing of products for delivery.
11. Customer service:
a. Ensure polite service to distributors and business-line manner in conducting oneself.
b. Recheck and recount all items before issuing to distributors at collection counter.
c. Check buyback and product exchange with distributors to ensure correct returns and exchanges.
12. Cycle Count and Stock Take:
a. Conduct daily cycle count and quarterly stock take.
b. Ensure cycle count and stock take are done accurately.
c. Comply with the Standard Operating Procedure.
13. Document Filing & System Update :
a. File NTS and any other documents on a daily basis.
b. Perform accurate and timely Oracle transactions (P&E, Product Exchange, Subinventory transfer) as required.
14. Facility housekeeping and maintenance:
a. Ensure general function to the facility is maintained by consulting G/A department. .
b. Observe general cleanliness of warehouse at all times.